Monkey Pox Vaccine
For PrEP – Pre Exposure Prophylaxis
If you think you may be at risk of being exposed to Monkey Pox Imvamune® vaccine is being made available to individuals at risk.
Risks May include:
- Individuals who are a close contact to someone with monkeypox.
- have received a diagnosis of chlamydia, gonorrhea, and or syphilis in the past two months;
- have had two or more sexual partners in the last 21 days;
- have attended locations for sexual contact (e.g. bath houses or sex clubs) or are
- have had anonymous sex in the past 21 days or are planning to; or
- engage in sex work or plan to, either as a worker or a client
- gbMSM gay, bisexual & Men whom have sex with menThe vaccine will be available in Steinbach starting on August 19, 2022
Walk-in and by appointments.
August 19, 2022: 1:30pm-230pm @ 365 Reimer 3rd floor.
August 25, 2022: 3:30pm-500pm @ Steinbach Community Outreach 345 Loewen Blvd.
To Book an appointment at either above site or a private confidential appt before September 2, 2022.
1) Call Public Health in Steinbach 204-905-0090
2) Book online: https://patient.petal-health.com/login?groupId=6032
To book an appt in Winnipeg call Health Links @ 1-888-315-9257 or visit: https://patient.petal-health.com/login?groupId=6032